Thursday, October 4, 2007

Beach bums.

These past couple of weeks have been so crazy busy... I'm not finding much time to get on the 'puter and catch up on blog reading, much less write my own. Well the beach wedding was tons of fun. It really turned out beautifully. The weather was PERFECT. Here are the cute beach mats they were giving out at the ceremony...

So super cute! A great idea for a casual beach wedding. The reception was at a casual restaurant on a large deck overlooking the beach where the ceremony took place. I had yummy frozen margaritas coming at me left and right. A nice night at the beach with a cool margarita in hand... does it get any better?
The doggies had a ball of course. Bailey, my parents' golden, LOVES the beach to pieces. He just runs full force into the waves and just loves to wade out there with my dad. Gertie was all for running around on the beach, and even getting her feet wet, but she wasn't quite as enthusiastic about it as Bailey. Gertie just loves loves loves the hub. She kept her eyes on him the whole time they were running around and wouldn't leave his side. I really think she has this special bond with him since he was the one to pick her up and take her to safety when she was hit by that car (who freaking left the scene!). How could you say no to that sweet face?

This is Bailey's doggie condo in the back of Mom and Dad's car. Needless to say, he is spoiled. My dad bought this car for several reasons, but #1 being that "Bailey would like it."

Well I better run... got a to-do list a mile long with my birthday party coming up on Saturday. Gotta run to Costco. Here are my cuter-than-cute cookies I picked up today! Are they dreamy or WHAT?!

3 comments:

Traci Anne said...

How cute are those puppies!? My pup (she's at my parents' house in Dallas though) totally has a doggie condo like that - Mom and Dad get the back of the SUV all set up for her with blankets and pillows... so spoiled :)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

oh-my-goodness....I LOVE the cookies! Yummers!

And the pups are adorable as always. Do you have to wash Bailey after he swims in the ocean? Our Bailey loved to swim in a family pond (the size of a lake) but I don't think he ever went to the ocean. Which is odd considering where we lived...

Gertie is so staying w y'all forever! :)

Unknown said...

Cute doggies! and cookies...:)