Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm gonna have my cake and eat it too!

I just got back from transporting my birthday cake from the baker's house to our house with the help of my mom. I was super nervous about getting it safely home so I'm so glad that's behind me! I had to log on really quick and post the pics because it is TOO cute to handle. The pics don't do it justice - it is AMAZING. Way cuter than even what I pictured in my head, and things in my head are fabulous, you should know. This chick is unbelievable... her story is really cool too if you want to check out her "about us" section. It makes me wonder what undiscovered talents I might have! I'll let you know how it tastes later... I can't wait to dig in, but it's so purty I don't wanna cut into it! OMG I'm so excited!!!!!! Turning 30 has never looked more fabulous.



8 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Love, love, LOVE it!! Happy almost birthday, Old Lady! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Very pretty cake.

Susan D. said...

So cute! Have a most happy birthday!

Sew Biz said...

that is the cutest cake i've ever seen!!! happy 30th - have a wonderful, wonderful time. can't wait to hear all about it!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! You have the cutest cake *ever*! We are so sorry to miss your party as we are off to Savannah in about an hour for that wedding. Have a wonderful day my friend! Love you! Pammy

SCM said...

That is so cute. Is the red and black for UGA? I went there for grad school :)

Traci Anne said...

That's fantastic!!! Happy birthday!

Lori said...

It's darling!!