Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Blogger cooperation

Hello Dear Blogger!

I'm James from SOLADO!

I'm glad to see your website online. I like the content of your website very much. I would like to ask if there is any opportunity for us to work together?

 

Our website: https://www.solado.com/

There are several ways I can work together, please let me know which one you prefer:

1. Article publishing: You can write an 800-1000-word fashion clothing article for me and keep it on your website forever. After publishing, share it on your social media. For this, I will provide you with the title and keywords. , if you do not provide writing services, I can also provide an original article for you to publish permanently;


2. Link insertion: I can provide keywords to insert into your existing articles, of course, I will ensure that the keywords are relevant to your articles;


3. Banner ads: If your website also supports banner ads, I am also willing to cooperate with you. Of course, I hope the banner ads are permanently placed.

You can choose one of the cooperation methods to talk to me about the price, I have enough budget to cooperate with you, but the price will be quoted according to your website data, of course, I also look forward to negotiating a mutually satisfactory price with you, please let me know you Are you ready?

About SOLADO's brand concept:

SOLADO is an online fashion and socially driven brand inspired by you, where you can buy hundreds of affordable pieces to wear again and again. From dresses to denim to crop tops and more, you can get free shipping and student discounts on orders over $59. At SOLADO, our mission is to influence the future of fashion, enabling people to wear whatever TF they want without worrying about stereotypes or judgment. We strive to be a collaborative brand; learning, sharing and growing with our customers and the creators around us, putting them and their feedback at the heart of everything we do, designing and curating products we are proud of , SOLADO is for them, SOLADO is for everyone.

Waiting for your affirmative reply.
best wishes!

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.

No comments: