Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our sweet boys are here!

A bit of a crazy weekend ultimately led to an early delivery on Monday (at 31 weeks, 1 day), but all three of us are doing great so far!  We were thrilled that both boys were over 4 pounds. I will give the full scoop soon, but wanted to go ahead and introduce our little men!

♥ Leo William was born August 12, 2013 at 2:15pm, weighing 4 lbs, 3 oz and 16 3/4 inches long.

♥ Benjamin Elliott followed his brother at 2:17pm, weighing 4 lbs, 4 oz and 17 inches long.

We haven't been able to hold our little monkeys just yet, but shown here is a pic of each from one of yesterday's NICU visits. (I'm posting from my phone, so excuse the lousy photo placement!)

More news soon and thanks so much for all the well wishes!


16 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!! I have been a follower of your blog for a while. I am looking forward for you to share stories about the twins. My daughter in law is due with twin girls in early December. I pray all goes well with the boys and you can have them home soon.

A Texas Gal said...

Congrats. :)

katie said...

Congratulations!!!

katie said...

Congratulations!

Gracie Beth said...

Congrats! I am glad to hear they are so big! My friend just had a baby who weighed a POUND at birth so they seem huge in comparison. I cannot wait to hear more!

Brittney said...

Congrats! Welcome Ben and Leo. Hope you're feeling good!

Lady Law Dawg said...

Congratulations! Our nephew and his wife just had twin girls @ 34 weeks, so maybe I can fix Ben and Leo up in 18 or so years! I will keep you all in my prayers. I know that you are looking forward to holding your sweet babies! Please keep us posted - your blog followers miss you!!!

Jill said...

So thrilled to hear your news and happy you all are doing well. Congratulations!

Dr. Blondie said...

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!

BroncoMom said...

Awww, they are so sweet!
God bless all of you :)

JulesTX said...

Congratulations x2 !!!

ABW Photography said...

Congratulations!!!!

Ellen said...

They are beautiful! Congratulations! :)

Jess said...

Congratulations on your boys arrival, hope all is well!

Jess said...

Congrautlations on the arrival of your boys, hope all is well!

Katie said...

I've followed your blog for awhile now (I was an RBA patient too) and hope that those sweet boys are doing well! I check back often for updates, but please know I'm thinking about you and hope that life with all 3 of your boys is fabulous!