Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Color Changes Everything

Today is my best friend's birthday!  Sure, she won't tell ya... but it's true!  Please go over and pay her a visit today and wish her a happy one!

And just for her, I'm posting one of my favorite commercials.  What, an ad?  Yeah.  The first time I saw this one, I knew 5 seconds in that it just had to be a Target commercial.  All of their ads have this certain whimsy to them that I can't put my finger on.  Which is much like my sweet friend, KK.  And this particular commercial is exactly how I would advertise HER if I could.  She adds color and spark to everything she touches.  I love you, girl, and hope you have an excellent day!!!

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

You are the bestest! Do you know that I actually LOVE this commercial? Which is strange bc normally I mute all commercials.

Kiss Sam from his favorite TT.

KK