Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Week!

Today's actually my birthday... woot!  But I like to stretch out the celebration as long as possible.  I've been meaning to get on here and post my maternity goodies that my mom got me when we did a birthday shopping trip last weekend, but I've been tired and sick this week.  I know, right? Of all weeks.  Just a little cold, but it has definitely slowed me down.  Work is very busy with another approaching deadline, but I've been doing my best to take it easy at night and go to bed early this week.  Because tonight, we're heading to the Fox to see...




Can't wait!!!  This show has been on my must-see list pretty much since it opened nearly 10 years ago.  So yeah, it's been a long time coming.  The hub got us tickets for my birthday - a BIG splurge for us.  But seeing as this is my last birthday before Sam gets here, we figured we better live it up!  I think we're gonna hit Baraonda before the show for some pizza... mmm... one of my faves!  So fun!  Don't you just love birthdays?  I think 34 is going to be pretty darn awesome.

12 comments:

Sasha said...

Happy Birthday! I've always wanted to see Wicked too.

Susannah said...

Happy birthday! I think this will be your best bday ever!

Melissa said...

Have a great time and Happy Birthday! :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE the show (I've seen it 5 times). Have a wonderful time tonight - you deserve it!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wicked is my most favorite show ever! Enjoy your fabulous night out!

Renee said...

Happy birthday and enjoy the show. We went a couple of weekends ago and actually asked each other if there was a way we could swing going again before it left town. Ha! Have a great day!

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the show.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats on the pregnancy! I've been following your journey but just haven't commented. : )

I'm going to see Wicked on Tuesday!! It's our anniversary and I'm psyched to go and see it!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy birthday, Bestie! Have so much fun at the Emerald City tonight.

KK

Kim said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a fabulous time at Wicked!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday and hope you enjoy the show. I saw it in NYC a few weeks ago and LOVED it
:-)

Julie Tiemann said...

So glad you got to see this before Sam came! It was a big splurge for us too, but certain things are just worth it - and this show for me was! :)

Feel better!