Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Tax Man Cometh!

Happy April 15th!!!  This was a very long tax season...  so glad to see this day finally!  Just had a great *free* lunch at P.F. Chang's...  now we're gearing up for our 4/15 party at a local tavern...  life is good.
 
Didn't get the pedi in that I was hoping for today, so I'm thinking the hub and I should go together tomorrow!  We haven't had pedi's together in forever.  He loves them - don't let him tell you differently.  And holy crap do I need a haircut.  The bottom 2 inches of my very long hair looks like I've run it through a paper shredder.  Lots of damage from blow drying and curling day after day after day.  I have to curl it to hide the damage.  Which further damages it.  Vicious cycle.  I just need some serious grooming now that I'm coming out of my cave.
 
I've missed y'all!  Can't wait to catch up... 

3 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

have fun! You totally deserve it after tax season!

Susannah said...

Yay, you're done! I have missed your posting! Glad tax season is done for now-go groom/pamper yourself, then get back here and fill us in on life!
xxoo

GOING GREEN! Newsletter said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Mani/Pedi's and margaritas here you come girl! Happy it's over for you! :o)