Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two patients with little patience.

Charlie made it home this morning and he is doing great! Well, he's NOT liking being confined to a crate while his sisters run around and play. But the surgery went well and he should make a full recovery. It'll be a long one, and he's our whiner of the three... so we're preparing for 6 weeks of lots of whining. Good times! Here's a pic the hub took this morning when he picked up Charlie...


How cute is his bright yellow bandage? Poor buddy... he would so be enjoying this sunshine today!

Ahhh... and the second patient would be ME. I best not go into detail here while I still have a queasy stomach... but yeah, had a little too much fun at the firm's April 15th party. And holy crizzap, am I paying for it now. Absolutely worthless. It was all I could do to drag myself in here to get on the 'puter and do my drawing for my giveaway. I announced the winner this afternoon, so hop over to Make Room for Style and take a peek.

Let's hope for a more productive day tomorrow! I'm never one to sit still and I've got a to-do list a freaking mile long.

8 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Aw, poor Charlie! I hope he feels better soon... and you too!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Charlie- you are still as cute as can be in your bright yellow cast!! I'm sending you lots of puppy kisses and cuddles!!

xoxo,
Sadie Kate

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

Oh my goodness, Charlie is just precious! (I'm sure he does not take this as a compliment, but he looks so sweet in that picture) I hope he get better very soon so he can enjoy the warm weather. And I hope you start to feel better too!

Stephanie said...

Aw he looks so adorable, but I still feel so bad. I hope he is okay!

Gifting Gumshoe said...

Feel better Charlie!

Living for the Little Moments said...

Bless his heart! I hope you both feel better soon!

Lucky in Love said...

Your poor puppy! I hope he makes a fast recovery. I'm so glad it went well!

And I hope you feel better soon! Why is that a viscous cycle that never seems to end?? :)

News Readin' Wife said...

Oh, poor guy! The pathetic stare coupled with yellow booty breaks my heart. Hopefully a speedy recovery (for you both) is in store!