Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back to reality.

I'm back at work today. The funeral was yesterday up in Chattanooga, so we got back in town late yesterday. It was kind of a long drawn out process since the cemetary Gran was buried in didn't allow weekend burials (it's a military cemetary). I have some really great pictures of him that I want to share in a bit, but I need to get a hold of them first. He and my grandmother documented everything - it's really amazing. Anyway, thanks so much for all the sweet, sweet comments, blog buddies! They were so uplifting. Many, many thanks! I hope to get back to more *fun* blog topics again soon. I'll be back! :-)

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Hugs!

Michelle said...

(((hugs)))

Scarlet O'Kara said...

My prayers to you and yours on the loss of your grandfather. My you all be comforted with the memories of special times together.

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

I love the picture of your Grandfather. I lost mine years ago and still have a pic up of him in our kitchen. Something about grandpas, I tell ya!
My inlaws live in Chattanooga and that is where the hubby is from--small world! Check my blog sometime--www.madaboutplaidgirl.blogspot.com