Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A very Merry Christmas to you!

I figured I better hop on here and send my well wishes before all the craziness starts... The hub's parents arrive this afternoon, so from then on out it's full speed ahead - Christmas style! I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas! This year we are going to the Christmas Eve service at church and then hosting a casual Christmas Eve dinner back at our house. Then we'll be heading over to my parents' house on Christmas Day for Christmas dinner. (How many times can I say Christmas?!) And then to the theatre to see Marley & Me later that night! But shhh... don't tell my mom - it's a surprise!

I tried posting it here but my non-tech-savvy-self couldn't get it to work. Check out this post for a fabu Christmas jig from my three sillies.

P.S. This is post #300.... Wowzas!

Merry Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

A Belle and her Beau said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! xoxo~

Sandra said...

Merry Christmas to You!!

BroncoMom said...

Merry Christmas Betty!

Preppy Lizard said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I'm making my blog private after the 1st of the year so I hope you'll stop by and leave me your email address so I can send you an invitation.