Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to the grind... sorta.

I hope you all had a fan-tabulous Christmas weekend! We had a great Christmas and a great do-nothing weekend that followed. Well, by do-nothing I mean we had no real plans. I certainly don't do well at do-nothing. I was definitely *doing* all weekend. But I was in my jammies while doing! I got completely caught up on laundry (quite a feat), and got the January budget rolling. We're also working hard to get our tax numbers ready to go so once the W-2's and 1099's hit our hands, we can send that junk off and get our much needed refunds. So anyway, lots of good housekeeping type stuff got done this past weekend. And I will post more soon, but I must say we are super excited about ringing in the new year - perhaps more than ever! We've got big plans for 2009 and honestly, 2008 sucked major ass. Of course lots of good things came from 2008, but we're definitely ready to punt that one away. Among other things, we're really excited to get back on the baby-making mission in '09. We took a much needed break from doctors and whatnot over the last year, but we're ready to get back in the game. So I'll get y'all up to date on all that fun stuff too. For now... back to work! We're busy bees here today. :-)

7 comments:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Bring on 2009! I am so excited to see what the year brings in your lives!

*Here is some extra baby dust for you!!*

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I hear ya....ready for 2009 to get here. Ho ho ho bestie, miss you but glad you had a fab holiday with the fam!

Sandra said...

Happy, Happy 2009!!

Preppy Lizard said...

I am so ready for 2009 and hope that it is a great year and brings some changes around here too. Here's to a Happy 2009!!!!

The Mrs. said...

I am ready for 2009 and already jealous of your progress!!! I am here for you on the fertility front!

Ellen said...

Wishing you the best in 2009!!!

The Palm Gifts said...

Happy 2009!!!! It's Here!! :)
Rebecca
The Palm Gifts