Friday, February 1, 2008

You've gotta be kidding me...

I just got a call from one of the doctors at the Humane Society... apparently our little girl has already been spayed. OMG. I feel like a total dummy. The vets that did her hip surgery last summer indicated that she hadn't been yet. We haven't seen her go into heat (and I know we'd know if she did), but we thought maybe her girly parts were injured when she was hit by the car or something. Anyway, for all we knew, she still needed to be spayed. Especially so she could play with other doggies at the park and go to doggie day care with her brother and sister. Well, at least she got her rabies shot and microchip. I just hate that she had to get all nervous over... nothing. OK lots of love and treats for her this weekend!

I'm so not being productive today at work... as evidenced by my multiple posts! I've totally got Friday fever. And I'm meeting a couple of girlfriends here tonight. Fish tacos and 'ritas are calling my name! How fast can 5 o'clock get here?!

Have a great weekend, all!

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

MMM- I want to come eat fish tacos too!

Poor little Gertie! She "needs" extra cookies this weekend for sure.

Mrs.Preppy said...

I was told my cat had been fixed 3 times, when he still had all of the equipment. His chart at the vet's even said he had been fixed... I thought that pretty amusing, plus we had already paid for it. There is probably some show cat walking around that has been fixed and he only went in for his shots!