Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bestest!

My bestest is celebrating a very special birthday today, and I'm sure she'll bring no attention to the fact. So I'll do it for her!


Happy Birthday, bestest! I know you don't like cake - Josh Groban is actually inside this one. You know I love you and miss you SO much. You are one of the most caring, generous, loving, thoughtful, creative, talented, selfless, and encouraging people I've ever known. There's no one like you and I'm truly blessed to have you as my best friend. May all your birthday wishes come true!

Long distance hugs & kisses,

B.B.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to your BESTEST, she sounds like a great friend!

The Mrs. said...

How sweet you are to post this for your friend!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Thanks Bestie! Love and miss you!!