Friday, January 11, 2008

OK, one more.

For realz, this is it. I got a $50 J. Crew giftcard from my SIL at Christmas and I've been holding onto it for that *perfect* item. Well I totally found it like 10 minutes ago!


They marked this lovely down from $225 to $89.99, so with my giftcard it was only $39.99! I've actually had my eye on this dress for a while, though I had no real plans to buy it. When I saw that it was marked down even further, I had to snag it! We're going to a wedding later this month, so I think this will be perfect! I just love the print.

Well have a great weekend, all! The hub and I are hoping to have a really "productive" weekend. Wink wink. ;-)

3 comments:

DebbieDo said...

I'm sorry but your email address didn't come threw. If you just leave it for me in the comments section I would be happy to add you.

I promise not to post your email address :)

Super cute dress at a fantastic price!

Jill said...

How cute. That darn JCrew winter sale gets me every time. I just ordered several things myself this week.

Unknown said...

super cute!