Monday, August 20, 2007

Typical Monday.

Spilled my coffee all over myself on the way to work. And the thing is - I rarely ever grab coffee on the go. I guess this is a reminder of why I should stick with the coffee pot at the office. And of course I wore a skirt today with a white background. So as soon as the clock hit 10, I ran over to the outlet mall across the street to grab a skirt. I skimmed the clearance Lilly stuff at Off 5th, but nothing really was going to work. (Too bad because they had some GREAT deals.) I'm wearing a yellow top w/ an off-white cardi and pink shoes... so I had to find something that would work with all that. I ran across the way to the Liz Claiborne outlet. I'm not a big Liz Claiborne fan, but one of my girlfriends turned me on to this store earlier this year. They actually sell a lot of Sigrid Olsen stuff for seriously stupid prices, among other brands. I get skirts in there all the time that average about $10-15 each and retail for $100+. But for some reason, this is the only Liz outlet I've found like this. Since discovering the hidden gems in our local one, I always drop in at the Liz Claiborne outlets at other outlet malls. But none of them are like this one... I guess ours is like an outlet of an outlet? Well anyway, it's great. Hit or miss, like any outlet, but I often walk out of there with 3 or 4 skirts for less than $40 total. And in the spring and summer, skirts are pretty much all I ever wear to work. It's really rather dangerous that this great outlet mall is right across the street from my office... I tend to wander over there at lunch a fair bit (hehehe). So I'm clear of coffee stains... for now. I think I will nix coffee for the rest of the day to avoid any more mishaps.

Obviously I didn't make it back on last night to get my Maine deets up, but I have big plans for a session with the 'puter tonight. Back soon...

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh no! I am so sorry you had an accident this am. I am also jealous of Jittery Joes!! Hope your afternoon was better than your morning.

Michelle said...

Outlet??? Discovery? Please do share!